Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Daylight come and me wanna go home....

So you may recall a few posts ago I went on a tiny rant about bananas.

I know they are the best fruit because they're so good for you, etc, etc... and honestly, I don't mind it in small amounts like in a banana split for example or banana bread (as long as I didn't see what the bananas looked like BEFORE going into the bread) or in banana Jeanne cake. I love banana Jeanne cake (but I think it's mostly for the shortbread cookie on the bottom). I have even been known to eat a banana once in a blue moon, if it's totally perfectly yellow and firm. An optimal condition banana. However, that only comes once in a LONG while. I don't think I've eaten a banana since the 90's. Or at least the early 2000's.

Anyways, as I said before, despite me eating an occasional banana, I really can't stand the smell or sight of them and I especially can't stand the sound it makes, squishing around in the mouth. Bleh...

Which brings me to today. Or yesterday rather.

Never tell anyone how you feel about bananas...

3 comments: