Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello, Here I am!

Hi Friends! I know I haven’t blogged in ages. In fact, it was actually almost a month ago! Wow! I don’t know if you were missing me, but I certainly missed writing. I had a bit of writers block and couldn’t seem to finish anything I started! I guess that’s just how it is sometimes. It also doesn’t help that my laptop is on the fritz (is that still a word?!) and I can’t even access the internet! It sucks – I definitely think its time for me to invest in a new computer/laptop. Any suggestions on makes or models?

Most of my fave shows were on hiatus and I amused myself with watching Dancing with the Stars and other shows like that. I don’t mind it, but I’m not really devoted to it. Anyways, this week, at least a couple of my shows come back: Gossip Girl and Glee, which I’m really looking forward to!! How I’ve missed Blair and Chuck, Dan and even Serena, and of course the Gleek squad. I’ll have to read my past posts for a mini refresher to even remember what is going on!

In terms of fashion – it seems that I have been buying something everytime I go to the mall, but really nothing spectacular to write about. I did buy this lovely grey dress that I’m planning on wearing to my cousin’s wedding this summer but other than that – mostly work clothes. There are no fabulous shoes or sandals on my shopping horizon (yet) but now that the snow has (mostly) melted, I can take out my Jimmy Choo’s and Madewell desert boots!

I suddenly developed allergies this spring (which has never really happened to me before) and it’s weird. I’ve been sneezing and having watery eyes and it’s kind of awful. I kept thinking I had a cold but it was just so “it’s here and now it’s gone”. Anyways, I guess I’m getting old or something cuz now I got allergies. Pretty soon, I’ll be taking out the humidifier.

April’s been a crazy busy month filled with socials and parties, birthdays and dinners. It’s been fun so far and I’m totally looking forward to another social at the end of the month! Have I mentioned lately how much I’m LOVING socials? I used to hate them and I even hated having my own social, but I must be some kind of late bloomer or something or perhaps its just cuz that J.Lo’s song makes me want to get up and dance? Well, whatever it is, it’s good times. Better late than nevahhhhhh….

I’m also obsessed with the song “Drowning” by BSB right now too. I don’t know why.


At first I started using it as my cool down/stretching song after working out and now I find myself needing to belt it out as loud as I can, as often as possible! Classic.

NBA Playoffs have started which of course can only mean STRESS. Yesterday was our fave team’s first game. They lost. BOOO!!!! Come on Lakers, pick it up!!! I don’t know why there are so many Laker-haters. Perhaps its because my team rules. Even when they lose.
I also like the Knicks. 1) because Hello!- They’re from New York and 2) Hello - Melo!!! I still wish I had gotten a (David) Lee Jersey back then. But whatevs.

Anyhoo – how was this for the randomest post ever? I hope to be back on track soon – perhaps I will do something fun and fabulous before the end of the month. Or not. And you will be forced to read about my totally non-fab life.

Naw…I won’t let that happen. See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment