Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dream Boots

Every year I look for my "dream" boots. It's basically "the perfect boot" and I am in search of it every year...Usually its a pointy toed stilletto heel that's not too high in soft black leather...and if it comes in brown too, even better! This year I found a great pair, that is not a pointy toed stiletto heel. It's an almond toed, wedge and surprisingly comfortable! Love them. They also come in brown suede...which reminds me - I still have to pick those up. So yesterday...I was browsing (or as I like to say to the salespeople "just looking") when my eyes happened upon a wonderful pair of black suede wedges. They were ridiculously tall wedges, but ankle height and slim and awesome. I tried them on...comfortable, stylish and on sale. The trifecta. Nice. So I was holding on to them and the sales guy says "Those are beautiful" and I say "Yes, they are surprisingly comfortable." And he says "I love the high wedge" and I say "Yeah, they're not a cheesy high wedge" and then he says the thing that seals the deal for me " Yeah, they're very lady gaga". OMG. I'm so buying these.

No comments:

Post a Comment