Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nobody, Nobody but You

For some reason this song by the Wondergirls was in my head. So I youtubed the video and there is some kind of dance that goes with this song. My new goal is to learn this routine. This song is seriously catchy, I can't stop singing it. I don't really know the words, except for the chorus which pretty much repeats "Nobody, nobody but you". I'm going to memorize the words too.

Here is a link to the WonderGirls video - it's in english. They are korean, and this song was originally done in korean (with the chorus in english). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA7fdSkp8ds
Don't be fooled by the very beginning - just be patient and watch it. It's actually pretty funny!!

Anyone want to learn this with me?! You have the chorus in your head now don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment