Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm on the A-lyst

Greetings and happy Monday! (Or as happy as a Monday can be) The weekend is over and a new week has begun...But let's recap. This past Friday, one of my very fabulous friends officially launched her invitation business!! I'm so jealous, yet SO happy for her!! She took the leap and is now actually doing something she LOVES to do - create beautiful handmade cards and invitations. Her business is called Alyst by Abbey Sanchez David and her stuff is awesome. She invited us along with her family and other close friends to celebrate at the Winehouse! We had some delicious appetizers, delectable sushi and of course an array of wines. Now, I'm not normally a wine drinker, but the wines that she chose were pretty good. I'm slowly (very slowly) trying to get into drinking wine. I would like to be able to order an "adult drink" once in awhile. LOL. However, as some of you know, I'm a cheap drunk. So, we will see how it goes. A couple of capfuls of Sourpuss and I'm usually good. (haha).

(L to R: Abbey, me , Belin, Aldin's hand, Sharon)
Photo courtesy of Alyst by Abbey Sanchez David

Anyways, We had a great time!!! If you or anyone you know needs invitations or stationary or any sort, please take a look at Abbey's website. She makes everything by hand and caters to any budget...(this is part of my "spiel" from the wedding show). Congratulations, Abz!! Can't wait for another one of your shindigs!

PS. There are more pics on her website! Check it out!!! (Read: there are more pics of ME on her website. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment