Thursday, September 9, 2010

An explanation...

Sorry dudes. I know I'm kind of dragging on the posting again. It's not that I don't want to post. It's just that sometimes I start writing posts, then something happens and I can't finish it. I currently have about 3 posts that I'm working on. Sometimes its just that I want to add pictures to it and I can't find the perfect picture...I don't want to half-ass it! This is your precious time I'm wasting here!! I do have another post but it's turning out to be a novel. I'm not kidding - so far its 2 full pages long! I may have to break it up into "parts". Maybe make it into a mini saga. Sometimes I write something which I think is brilliant at the time, but then re-read it and find that it's utterly stupid. Granted, not everything I write is bursting with intelligence, but sometimes stupid is just stupid. Other times, I write something (like a sentence) that I thought of to get me started then when I come back to it later, I forgot what I was going to say. Perhaps I should write more than "contests" for example. 

So yeah, that's my reasoning for not writing so much. When I look back at my previous postings I get wistful. I musta had a lot to say back then, posting everyday minus weekends! But fear not! I will continue to write, once I find that perfect picture, once I finish my novel, once I remember what I was going to say. Some of it may be stupid. But sometimes stupid is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment