Thursday, September 16, 2010

French Chefs and Faux Fur

And how do we feel about ANTM this year so far? I’m anxiously awaiting the grand entrance of ALT!!! (And any new expressions he may use!)...wait - I started this post earlier, and now I've watched the 2nd episode of ANTM and of course ALT didn't disappoint! For example...instead of just saying "spine" he said something like "columna vertebraa" (Ahhhh!) And while we are on the subject of judges on reality shows, can I just say that Chef Eric Ripert (one of the judges on Top Chef) is H.O.T??? (As far as chefs go) I mean, for years all we had was (boo) Tom Colicchio who I'm sure is an amazing chef.  However, he is no Eric Ripert, who IS the quintessential French man that all women who fantasize about French men, fantasize about! (Did that make sense?) No seriously! He’s got that perfectly coiffed silver grey hair goin on, with the impossibly full French lips, those piercing eyes and the accent that doesn’t sound awful, but exactly how a French, nay, a Parisian accent should sound! He could discuss fish and make it sound like the most romantic thing ever. (If my husband is reading this, love – you know what I’m talking about! We love Eric Ripert!) I mean, come on. Look at this dude.  
"and I can cook!"

Anyways, because I'm on a rambling post today, I'm also going to show you that faux fur vest that I was dying for, from Zara:
Did I lie to you about how AWESOME this vest was? I personally don't care for the dress they've paired it with, but this vest is total perfection and I am SO getting it.

I think Eric Ripert would enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment