Wednesday, September 22, 2010

G-Lee's Fab Life! (Season 2)

First - YAY! Glee is back!! (And Finn has a cute hair cut!!!)

Wowza what a show! It's like I've been waiting with baited breath all summer. This first episode was filled with of course our favorite "Mean Girl" Sue and our favorite curly haired teacher Mr. Schue! It had some heartbreaking scenes with Coach Biest, Finn's wonderfully awful audition for the Cheerios (adorable! oh Finn...how I've missed you!), the rise of Quinn and fall of Santana ("Stop the Violence"-Britney. hahaha!), and the blossoming romance of Tina and Mike Chang (poor Artie!) Oh, before I go on, how about Mike Chang's SIX PACK?? Ah-WHAT!?? That's new and interesting!

I thoroughly enjoyed the New Directions version of "Empire State of Mind" and all their matching outfits. Where can I get one of those t-shirts? Cute!

Now let's talk about Charice. I am begrudgingly saying that her performance of "Listen" was actually quite good. Dare I say, I was actually proud?! (You know, because "the asian community is very tight") LOL. I found myself watching the other kids' reactions to her singing and was strangely hoping they would love it too. I also enjoyed the whole "Telephone" battle with Rachel. (hmmph. Okay. She has talent.) I loved how Rachel was all "There is a new student at this school named Sunshine, who is a FILIPINO and is shorter than me..." YES.

And who was that new guy with the huge lips/mouth? Sam Something? You wanna hear something funny? My husband actually watched his first full Glee episode tonight and he said "What's up with that guy's mouth?" and I said to him "I bet you, someone is going to say something about it." And then as if on cue, Puck says "Dude, your mouth is huge.How many tennis balls can you fit in there?" (Also I love how he's just mesmerized by it, like he can't turn away from it. It's pretty hilare.) But then the guy is all "I don't know, I've never had any balls in my mouth. Have you?" HAHAHA. And then priceless Puck face. And then an awesome rendition of "Billionaire" (Can this get any better?)

Actually it can...I can't wait to see the Britney Spears episode because let's face it, it's going to be EPIC. 

Welcome back my fellow Gleeks! I missed you!

2 comments:

  1. they sell those shirts at random stands in nyc! i got my friend one that was aqua with black lettering like that.

    i also have a mini story for you when i see you next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!! I'll check them out when I go. Anyone wanna start a glee club with me? I will pick up the t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete