Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's not my fault. Blame the weather!

It's so hot. Yes, I know. I shouldn't complain. We've been in a deep freeze for how long and the spring thaw and subsequent showers seemed to take forever, so I should really be happy that summer is finally here! And I am. I really am. I mean, I'm enjoying my summer outfit ensembles, with the smart little jackets or tanks, topping off cropped pants with cute sandals and skimmers, complemented by fun summer accessories and sunglasses! (A whole week without carrying my umbrelli!)

However, much as I love the sunshine, this heat makes me procrastinate. (Even more than usual, I mean.) It's totally affecting my blog-posting as you can see from my lack of posts so far this month. It seems that everytime I start one, I either get so hot that my brain feels like its going to spontaneously combust or I fall asleep, because I can't seem to stay awake in this heat. (On a side note, its not even really THAT hot yet, which stresses me out even more about Vegas because it's going to be even hotter there! I'm scurred). Anyhoo. I guess the best thing to do then is to go back to being stealth and writing it here, where there is some AC,  rather than attempting to write in a place without AC because I will inevitably write about how hot it is or fall asleep writing about how hot it is.

On another note, I hear it's supposed to rain this weekend, so perhaps I will be able to write something then.

Or I will fall asleep listening to the rhythm of the falling rain. Telling me just what a fool I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment