Monday, May 10, 2010

So that's why I couldn't find them!

Wow, it seems like I haven't posted anything for a long time! (In reality it's only been what, 5 days?) Anyways, it's been a busy time in "my totally fab life" - seems like I never have a chance to relax...Though I suppose some of you might say sitting in front a tv is "relaxing". Unfortunately, I cannot call being stressed out while watching The Amazing Race relaxing, at all. Suffice it to say, the team I was rooting for did NOT win the million dollars. They did, however, win my heart with their kindness and sportsmanship! (I'm sure they would have rather won the million dollars). Anyways...at least one of my shows is done for the season and I can relax...and actually soon, all of my shows will be taking their hiatus for the summer and I will be able to actually go out for walks...well, at least until Big Brother comes on for the summer!

Speaking of summer...I'm planning to call this the "Summer of Shoes". Obvi, because I am currently obsessed with anything and everything that can be worn, south of my ankles. Take for example these sandals that I was DYING for a few weeks ago (Remember? I was obsessed with these sandals which I thought were Cesare Paciotti?, and I spent hours searching for them online...without any luck whatsoever!) Anyhoo, we decided to get some Real Fruit Cantaloupe Slush bubble tea (w/ Mango "stah") today which gave me an opportunity to check out that magazine again and guess what? They weren't Cesare Paciotti. They were Pedro Garcia. Duh. No wonder they were nowheres to be found!
Anyways, I'm posting them, as I promised and I think they're TOTALLY fab:
love, love, LOVE!

For only $443.00 (CDN) these lovelys can be mine...what do you suppose are the chances?? If my husband reads this he will say "Ah HELLZ no". But secretly I will pine away for these until can find them (or at least a suitable facsimilie of them.)

1 comment:

  1. So what's the opposite of Dreckitude? Cuz that's how I would describe those sandals! =) Good luck with your pursuit!

    ReplyDelete