Thursday, May 27, 2010

Watching basketball with my husband - I need a defibrillator.

UGH!!! I hope the Lakers win tonight because seriously, the stress of watching these Western Conference Finals with my husband is taking a toll on me. He's screaming and swearing (like they can hear him) and jumping up and down (and not in a "happy way"). And now I'm starting to yell too. It's getting so that I'm freaking out too when they miss a shot or screw up, because I don't want my husband to freak out! Seriously. I'm sure he's having heart palpitations right now. It would be funny if it weren't so stressful. Actually it is a little bit funny. LOL. I guess I shouldn't hate. He loves the Lakers. He's their biggest fan. He wears a different Laker jersey during each game. ( I have one too, but I don't want to wear it in case I'm bad luck.) He also does...(Yes! My boyfriend Sasha just shot a 3!!! Yay!)anyways...continuing...He also does commentaries during the game (I guess to himself, because I have no idea what he's talking about sometimes). Actually perhaps its better when he yells because if he doesn't and he just stands up and looks at the tv with his lips pressed together, that means he's REALLY mad. He's quiet right now but...oops. Spoke to soon. The lips are pressed together again. There's only 3 and a 1/2 minutes left and the Lakers are only 3 points ahead now....uh oh.

I think I'm starting to have palpitations now.

OMG. 3.5 seconds left and now they're tied!!! UGH.

They won!!! in the last second!!! by 2 points. CRAZY.

Okay. at least I can breathe now. (haha, my husband just did a big exhale).

Go Lakers! Game 6!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment