Monday, March 8, 2010

At least we know the alarm works...

And it's Monday again. How was your weekend? Mine was good and eventful but not overly so. It seemed that I got a lot done, but I always feel like that after cleaning the house... Such a good feeling! And lasts until...Tuesday (if I'm lucky). But anyways...let's recap:

Friday - Yes, went to the previously mentioned housewares store and successfully found what I was looking for: a modern white sugar bowl/creamer set. So excited and only 9.99! Went home. Caught up on all my Y & R. Slept late...

Saturday - Slept in. Made pancakes. Decided to "Precise Clean" our oven, set off our house alarm because of it (I forgot the perimeter alarm was on, opened the patio doors to air out the smell of the self-cleaning oven and...ugh!). Proceeded to look for my heart somewhere on the ceiling after said alarm.  Cleaned. Spent the afternoon watching make-up tutorials by Michelle Phan  (amazing*, btw). Tried to copy the "Tim Burton" look, ended up looking like I got beat up instead. Promptly washed it off. Got ready. Looked for my "professional make-up brush set". Did normal eye-make up with some MP flourishes instead. Went out for the evening. Came back. Slept late...

Sunday - Woke up early. Folded laundry. Got ready for church. Church. Chilled with cousins after the service. Dim Sum with family after church. Picked up some Timmy's (got my order wrong). Went home to chill. Watched the probable/implausible/entertaining disaster movie "2012" with my husband (we LOVE disaster movies). Watched the Academy Awards Red Carpet (loved Sandra Bullock's hair and SJP's Chanel dress).Watched the 82nd annual Academy Awards...to the very end. Watched Barbara Walters last Academy Awards Interview Show ever (Why Babs?). Slept.

All in all, a busy/non-busy/satisfying weekend.

Sorry. It's Monday, I'm still tired. Tell me about your weekend. 

*She even has a tutorial on how to do looks from Lady Gaga's Bad Romance/Poker Face. Perfect! One of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment