Monday, March 15, 2010

Have a good weekend? Why yes, thank you.

Hello all! What a fabulous weekend! And, since I took the day off today, it's a looong weekend. Nice. Well as usual, my Mondays are turning into Recap Mondays. So let's get started...

Friday was a great day as we all know...if you don't know why, read the previous post. Pretty much the best day of my life. Next to my wedding day. Or at least in the top 10. Oh, and I also picked up my 2 Glee CD's. Wonderful!

Saturday was also a fun day. It started out as usual. Cleaning... (that's not the fun part) But in the evening we were having friends over to watch the Pacquiao-Clottey fight. It was a potluck...
mmm...
and it was a very yummy spread! Everyone brought something (thanks everyone!) We had chicken, noodles, a veggie platter, nachos, spring rolls, an edible arrangement of yummy fruit and these great red velvet "label whore" cupcakes that my friend brought.
delicioso!

red velvet, perpel AND luxury labels: my fave combo!

There was also another treat, but I had it under a glass case and was not willing to share or cut into it. Sorry.

yes! a matching cake and its ferrerro rocher flavored too. (Thanks Abbey!)

And the fight was good too. Pacquiao totally wasted the other guy. Seriously. Was there any doubt? Pacquiao rules! This is the only time I like boxing. 

Sunday we finally, finally, finally watched Avatar. It was pretty good. Actually it was pretty amazing! Was it me or does that Sam Worthington guy look like Mark Wahlberg sometimes? Anyways, I was a little bit tired, so unfortunately I hate to admit that I sometimes had to "rest my eyes" but I could hear everything. I'm pretty sure I didn't snore. It wasn't that the movie was boring, I think it was really the 3D glasses that were bugging me. Or something. I really did like the movie! Really! Anyone else have this problem? Perhaps because the movie was so long...I dunno. Anyways, yes I have finally watched Avatar. My life is now complete.

And today...was a nice leisurely day. Vietnamese pho for lunch and my husband is making hot wings for dinner. Couple that with the best shows ever, Gossip Girl and How I Met Your Mother and it will be a perfect ending to a perfect weekend.

Back to work tomorrow. Boo. Do you think it's too formal to wear my Perpel Dress to work?

1 comment: