Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Preliminary Thoughts on DWTS this season

Is anyone else watching Dancing with the Stars? Today was the first elimination and the person who left was...Shannen Doherty. I must say I was a little surprised. Actually, a lot. Kate Gosselin was AWFUL. I was sure she was dunzo! Even watching the rehearsal was basically like watching an episode of Jon and Kate circa when they were still married. She was totally bossing her partner, Tony, around in her "You're obviously a retard, why are you not understanding me because I'm obviously right" sort of way. I mean, I'm sure her partner was not that happy knowing he had to teach her again for one more week! Not that Shannen wasn't also a terrible dancer - she definitely was, but I just thought that she deserved at least one more week. I figured she'd be gone next week. BTW, she's like the 3rd person from 90210 (orig) to be on the show...Next season I hope it's Dylan. Or Brandon. Or David Silver.

So...anyways...I predict the winner of DWTS this season will be...Nicole Scherzinger. I mean, she already got two 10's last night and it was only the 2nd night of dancing. Though of course the judges will expect more of her and will make her work harder for her next 10's. However, I can do without the "What? I'm safe?! I TOTALLY thought I was gone this week" facial expressions. Come on. You know you're the best one out there. Anyways, I didn't really pay attention to anyone else, though I do like Niecy Nash. I think she has a great personality and I hope she lasts long in the competition. Oh! Also, the judges seem to really like Evan Lysacek, but he does seem very ice skaterish to me when he dances...Also, I think it's hilarious that Carrie Ann Inaba (you have to say her whole name) is such a stickler on the "lifts". So funny! Hey BTW, when the Beach Boys performed tonight, did anyone else think that John Stamos looked hot? Uncle Jesse - Have mercy!!

Anyone else have any thoughts about DWTS this season so far? Do we like Brooke Burke as the new co-host? (I say yes - she's much more tolerable than that low talker who was the co-host in the past seasons!). Good on ya Tom Bergeron! Anyhoo...

Everytime I watch DWTS I feel like I want to dance too. Sequins, spray tans and the samba. What an awesome combo! (Also I would need feathers. I must have feathers!) Who would I want my partner to be? (Hmm...maybe Derek Hough, even with his crazy eyes - he always seems to do the best choreography... Though Max would be much easier to look at...but I would get nothing done. You're right, Derek it is.)  I wonder what kind of critique the judges would give me? ("You're butt sticks out too much! Your posture is terrible! You looked like a fish that jumped out of its bowl and is gasping for breath! I saw your feet leave the ground!!! You did a LIFT!")

 But the most important question is...where would I display my mirror ball trophy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment