Monday, March 29, 2010

Yes, you're on the right page....

So on the weekend I went to see one of my new fave movies Alice in Wonderland! This movie was "wonder"ful and I was thoroughly enchanted! I don't think I've been enchanted in a very long time. I don't even know when the last time I was enchanted! I vaguely knew the story from my childhood, but I never really paid attention. Honestly, I was expecting a psychedelic kind of trip that wouldn't make much sense with a bit of Johnny Depp in his new incarnation of crazy. But the movie was...SO much better. I was just telling my friends at work today that I "felt" for J.D. as the Mad Hatter. Not loving feelings, but "feelings", y'know? Like I cared about what was going to happen to this crazy character. It was so much deeper than I expected. I don't know - I feel like this movie was so moving.

Here's one of the dresses. Wow. Love it!!!
And the costumes! Love. Alice herself had about 4 changes of dress during her time in Wonderland and each one was more incredible than the previous...Sigh. Really, you need to see this movie. It is definitely in my top 10.

Anyways...so before I go on, you might have noticed that my humble little blog has undergone a style reno. The reason this all came about is actually because I was googling Alice's wardrobe and I came upon a link that had a cute, funky background. I was so intrigued that I went to the site and there were all these cute and funky backgrounds! Also, it seems that changing my background was easier than I thought. After many different choices, I settled on this one. I enjoy the colors! These colors make me happy : ) I only wish I had more choices of fonts. I'm obsessed with fonts. I guess I will have to take it slow...but so far, I think it's good. I feel less generic.

So...what do we think? Do we likey?

No comments:

Post a Comment