Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monday, Monday, so good to me...

So first let me say how my life is again complete with the return of the BEST SHOW EVER, Gossip Girl. "You know you love me, XOXO" (Yes, yes I do! and I've missed you so!) Even if my husband and I spent half the time yelling at the TV about what sluts S and Nate are, (though I totally heart Nate - you deserve someone better sweetie!), and how Rufus was all sulky and annoying (and now hypocritical if he is going to be all cheats on Lily with the annoying woman on the 24th floor), it was still so wonderful to know that our fave show was back! And Chuck and Blair, love.

And while I'm on the subject, How I Met Your Mother is also one of our faves. Barney? The Barnacle? How do you NOT love him? Marshall and Lily, Robin and even Ted? How can you not clap your hands in delight to a show that breaks into song at any given time? That gives lines like "Huzzah! A gentleman's agreement!" Seriously. It's legen- wait for it...dary.

And one more show that has started to creep up and tug on my shirt tails until I finally paid attention: The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon - Bazinga! (oh, and Raj looked cute in real life). Nuff said.

Mondays rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment