Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You light up my life...and so do you.

I am obsessed with this lamp:
I've been scouring interior design magazines and this lamp has been in every one of the rooms I've admired. I don't care if it's a cliche. I love this lamp and I think it would totally "make" our living room. I've always wanted to live in a loft and to me, this lamp gives that "lofty" vibe. So I finally convinced my husband and we were going to buy it last Monday. Unfortunately its on back order until June. Curses! So I guess I am going to have to wait and pine over it until then. Boo. (thumbs down).

On a happier note! I just saw the Eclipse 10-second teaser. Cannot wait! Eclipse was my fave book of the series and I am SO looking forward to this latest installment. I've already booked my day off for June 30th!!
So my fellow Twilighters, here is the teaser. (I'm new to this so...hopefully no one will make me take this down.) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment